Slootsmid SK-2 disk slurryinjector
The SK is meant for the customer who wants a simple grassland injector without making concessions to the effectiveness. The elements are individually suspended for optimal ground contour following. The bearings in the pre-cutting discs require very little maintenance. All settings are mechanical.
- Frame and elements completely galvanised
- Slootsmid 4-point linkage.
- Lighting bar and slow moving vehicle triangle.
- Manually operated transport lock.
- Elements individually suspended, follow track and ground contours.
- Elements are fitted with pre-cutting discs, coulter blades and automatic coulter valves.
- Spring-loaded preload for each element.
- Variable working depth (0-4 cm), by means of two height-adjustable land wheels.
- Continuous hoses with steel spiral and 50 mm inner diameter. Prevents blockages.
- Supplied as standard with Slootsmid rotor distributor.
- 4" KKV straight, on top of distributor (supplied separately).