Slootsmid SZB-2 disk slurry injector
The SZB is intended for the customer who wants a grassland injector for intensive use and even better slurry utilisation. The slurry outlets are spaced at 18 cm (SK: 20 cm) intervals, and the pre-cutting discs are fitted with greaseable bearings. The duo element reduces the number of pivot points and thus wear and maintenance.
- Frame and elements completely galvanised.
- Slootsmid 4-point linkage.
- Folding ladder and platform to distributor.
- Robust lighting bar and slow moving vehicle triangle.
- Manually operated transport lock. Manually operated disc protection.
- Two slurry outlets per element, elements individually suspended, follow track and ground contours.
- Elements are fitted with pre-cutting discs, coulter blades and automatic coulter valves.
- Pre-cutting discs independently rotating, greaseable bearing construction.
- Wear-resistant pre-cutting discs made of tempered steel, with a diameter of 250 mm.
- Slurry nozzle and pinch hose is integrated unit (outflow boot).
- Spring-loaded preload for each duo element, ground pressure adjustable.
- Variable working depth (0-4 cm), by means of two height-adjustable land wheels.
- Continuous hoses with steel spiral and 50 mm inner diameter. Prevents blockages.
- Supplied as standard with Slootsmid rotor distributor.
- 5" KKV straight, on top of distributor (supplied separately).