Slootsmid SZB Profi disk slurryinjector
The robust SZB Profi is the contracting machine par excellence. The large, 300 mm pre-cutting discs guarantee a long service life. Everything can be (optionally) operated automatically/hydraulically.
- Frame and elements completely galvanised.
- Heavy-duty 3-point Cat. III linkage, attached with bolt connection.
- Folding ladder and platform to distributor.
- Robust lighting bar and slow moving vehicle triangle.
- Patented hinge system that allows arms to turn inwards during folding.
- Fully automatic disc protection during transport.
- Hydraulic transport lock.
- Two slurry outlets per element, elements individually suspended, follow track and ground contours.
- Elements are fitted with pre-cutting discs, coulter blades and automatic coulter valves.
- Pre-cutting discs independently rotating, greaseable bearing construction.
- Wear-resistant pre-cutting discs made of tempered steel, with a diameter of 300 mm.
- Slurry nozzle and pinch hose is integrated unit (outflow boot).
- Spring-loaded preload for each duo element, ground pressure adjustable.
- Continuous hoses with steel spiral and 50 mm inner diameter. Prevents blockages.
- Supplied as standard with Slootsmid rotor distributor.
- 5" KKV straight, on top of distributor (supplied separately).